The Permian Basin Running Club (PBRC) is dedicated to the sport of running for fitness, recreation, and competition for individuals of all ages and abilities through fellowship and the promotion of running events which benefit our community.
The Permian Basin Running Club Group Runs are held every Thursday at 7pm.
We encourage both active and non-members to attend. The running club will provide water and have membership registration and T-Shirts available every Thursday!!!
- Group stretch and short Warm-up jog is together.
- The runs are intended for all skill levels.
- Please be courteous and supportive to all runners and walkers.
- Runners Choice!!! Some may run 10 min. others the whole hour.
- Feel free to bring a lawn chair and hang out with fellow runners.
The "Club runs" primary purpose is to allow runners of all endurance levels, paces, distances and months or years of running experience to run together in a non-competitive atmosphere and to get to know each other through weekly meetings.